What to use to Set pricing in one place and push out to multiple platforms

Connie201
Level 2
San Diego, CA

What to use to Set pricing in one place and push out to multiple platforms

Hi All,   I just have one property so don't need anything to heavy duty.   I would just like an application that I can input pricing by day and have it push out to Airbnb and VRBO.   Bonus would be bookings.com and Trip Advisors but never even got a booking from these two so not as important.

I tend to adjust my pricing often based on how far out I am to a particular month.   It is becoming too tedious to do for all the platforms.  Anyone know of a software application that will allow me to set the pricing per day and push it out to Airbnb and Vrbo that is a flat rate vs a %.    Also I would want to be able to highlight multiple days and input a price for those days.  Don't want to have to go into each day separately to set price.

A bonus would be if I could just say that anything that is 7 weeks out get discounted another 10%, 6 weeks out gets discounted 15%.

Thanks for your input.

Connie

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Connie201 

Regarding the bonus: The rule sets (professional tools) contain "early bird"  and "last-minute" discount settings.

Maybe "beyond pricing" (google it) is an option for you to automate pricing ?

best regards,

Emiel

@Connie201 

Hi Connie

Not sure if it has everything you need but you could check out iGMS https://www.igms.com/?fb=post

(used to be called AirGMS). I know they have a pretty good set-up and automation is their thing -so you might be able to get your pricing sorted more easily.

I also know their software is free for up to four properties, so that's good news if you have just one place to deal with at the mo. 

Good luck x

@Kate-Mary0 

If you're going to keep spamming for AirGms/iGMS, as you've been doing for the past two and a half years, at least be up-front about it, instead of trying to give the impression that you have no affiliation with them.