When 2 show up when there is to be one.

Flower0
Level 1
Miami Beach, FL

When 2 show up when there is to be one.

the girl said there would be only one person and when she showed up she said her friend didnt have a place to stay. the owner felt really unsafe and uncomfortable told her thats not what agreed and she went outisde and said she would figure something out. She never came back even if we advised she should let us know if she was staying or not. She said she wanted a refund but she found another place for both and clearly she was trying to get advantage of the situation because the proce was really accesible. Now i see she left a review and i dont want her bad experience to affect my score since she behaved inappropriate from the beggining. Should i skip the review and not risk my score?or should i report this?

2 Replies 2
Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

It is against Airbnb rules to review a guest who did not stay or for a guest to review a host where they did not stay.  I would Contact Airbnb to have her review removed.

Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Just to reply to the "should I skip the review?" part of your question, @Flower0, that won't make it go away. After 14 days, whether you review the guest or not, the review shows up. So get it taken care of, as @Cynthia-and-Chris1 suggest, today.