Where do the messages from AirBnB support go?

Marina-And-Bane0
Level 1
Belgrade, Serbia

Where do the messages from AirBnB support go?

Hi everyone,

I'm new to AirBnb (just posted my first listing), and there was an issue I needed help with, so I sent a support message. I got a prompt reply and an additional follow up message from the support rep - but I can't find either of the messages. They aren't listed under messages, archived messages or anywhere else I looked. Is there a separate place where support messages go or is this a glitch?

Thanks!

21 Replies 21
Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

@Marina-And-Bane0

"an additional follow up message from the support rep "

I'm sure you mean email in this case, at least I always get them as emails from the support reps.

They are not booking or inquiry messages, and that is the reason you won't find them onsite and only in your email account, unless you deleted them...

Hope this helps

Actually, I received all of them through the app, no emails 😞 I got the notifications, I read the messages and then closed the app thinking I'd reply to them later - and then they were nowhere to be found. If I visit the Help section again, I just get an option to submit another support request, but no option to see the previous ones...

A bit late in this thread but I have exactly the same situation. It seems impossible to access AirBNB support thread messages in the app. 

Any solution?

Same here. 

Same here!

why is it that comlicated?

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Marcia273  

Go to your inbox and you'll see your hosting messages, for some strange reason all my support messages are in Travelling as shown below.

Untitled3.jpg.png

Thanks a tonne. This was a lifesaver. we were cracking our heads and going crazy for hours. your msg was absolutely god sent. thanks a tonne again. cheers.

Marcia273
Level 2
Horley, United Kingdom

ME TOO! WHERE DO I FIND THE MESSAGE BETWEEN MYSELF AND AIRBNB SUPPORT ON THE WEBSITE?

WHEN THEY SEND ME A MESSAGE AND I GET THE NOTIFICATION ON MY MOBILE PHONE , I GO TO MY LAPTOP AND OPEN THE AIRBNB WEBSITE BUT CAN NEVER SEE THEIR MESSAGES.

Roberta374
Level 1
Rijeka, Croatia

Same problem here.. Nowhere to be found

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Roberta374  Click on messages and look at your travel account not hosting and they should be there. 

Thank you very much Letitia! I found it 🙂

This is positively ridiculous that the support messages would be located in the "travel" section.  The only time I, as a host, click on "Travel" is when I'm traveling.  And then it's to search "Where do you want to go?"  

Thank you, though, Letti.  It's not your fault Airbnb put support replies in the Travel section.

Marcia273
Level 2
Horley, United Kingdom

No, I still can't see messages from support!