Where to remove/edit early-bird and last-minute discounts

Answered!
Monica487
Level 2
Eurobin, Australia

Where to remove/edit early-bird and last-minute discounts

When I set up my listing I accepted a suggestion to offer early-bird and last minute discount but now I can't find where on my listing to remove them.

I have done a lot of searching of the documentation, google and this help forum to no avail.

Is there a support line ?

1 Best Answer

Thanks for your help Emiel. Like most large online service providers Airbnb direct you for help to community forums rather than their own support service. I will look at the link you sent.

View Best Answer in original post

11 Replies 11
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

I had already read that article so went to the multi-calendar, but there is no rule-sets link/button to click on as described. I am using Chrome on a MacBoook

How do I attach my screenshot to show you that there is no rulesets link ?

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

HI,

This is the Host forum, not Airbnb itself. So i am just a fellow host.

These rule-sets are limited available to hosts with multiple listings. I see you only have one listing. I have multiple listings, but indeed the rule-sets are not showing up in my multi calender. Maybe contact Airbnb, I looked up (international) phonenumber for AIrbnb Australia: +61 2 8520 3333 , otherwise check this: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M18763

Hope this helps, Emiel

Thanks for your help Emiel. Like most large online service providers Airbnb direct you for help to community forums rather than their own support service. I will look at the link you sent.

I followed the tips to report a problem but couldn't get past asking the community as there were not options as described to reach an expert.

So I hope one of them is readling this discussion as like you Emiel there is no link appearing to rulesets in the multi-calendar but then I shouldn't need to go to the multi calendar as I only have one lising which I created a week ago and when I chose to add an early-bird and last-minute discount when creating the listing I ws not knowingly creating a ruleset and I can't seem to get back a to a screen form where I can remove the discount.

I eally need to solve this problem but as it is such a well-used web application I am sure I must be missing something obvious.

Monica

I just turned Smart Pricing off and I can now remove the early bird discount. The system was taking the 20% discount off the smart pricing fdigure but didn't allow me to remove the discount with smart pricing turned on. 

I hope my confusion helps someone else.

I have been trying to remove the early bird discount but it will not let me.  How do I do this? there is no place to remove it, I cant just put in 0 months and 0% discount.   any suggestions?

Debbie-and-Trevor0
Level 1
Carinthia, Austria

I am trying to set a 'Last Minute' discount but cannot find any help on this.

There in no option within the 'Pricing Panel', 'Early Bird' discounts are clearly shown, but not 'Last Minute'

I would be grateful for any help

Dana362
Level 1
Jacksonville, FL

I ended up putting in a discount for the number of months out that I will never allow bookings to be placed as it would not allow me to remove the discount either.  

Annie1339
Level 2
Kingston, Canada

I've just been on the phone for an hour with abnb and no one can answer that question for me! ugh. 

I had better luck than you, this function does not work on the desktop, but does work in the app.  Calendar/Settings/Early-Bird prices and hit "Remove" next to page title.