Wrong evaluation by mistake

Wrong evaluation by mistake

Hi, I'm a host and I have written a wrong evaluation by mistake.

I supposed that my ghuest used the laundry machine when he left, o wrote the review and afterwards I talked with him. He clarified me he didn't do that.

Right now airbnb doesn't allow me to modify my evaluation because my guest has already published his evaluation about me. 

Can I make a comment in the evaluation maybe? I would like to help him because it was my mistake.

Thanks for your help!

3 Replies 3
Linda_Paul0
Level 2
Frisco, TX

I have exactly the same issue.  Since it has been more than 48 hours, I can't use the editing tips that are published.  My guest is very annoyed and I need to remove the comment.  I thought it just went to AirBnB, but it shows up as a negative on his profile page.  My bad. How do I fix it?

Ravi24
Level 2
San Jose, CA

I have a similar issue while typing my review for an excellent stay with a host - after typing 5 words - the website just went forward to the next page and posted my incomplete review with 5 words!  Since the host already did his review ahead of me, I can't continue to edit the truncated review.  Can I send the review content to AirBNB to enable an update?  I realy want to give the excellent review - but I can't update it now.

The AirBNB site sometimes has glitches and this really caused an impact to a host.

Jayne37
Level 10
Cambridge, New Zealand

I have a problem also, my guests wrote that they loved their visit and we all got on really well. Their written review was excellent but the star rating was all 1, they obviously meant it to be a 5 star rating but messed up. Now my stats (it was only my 4th review) all look awful. What can I do?