about my payment

about my payment

Hi there,

We are from Sri lanka and recently joined with airbnb..i have a problem with my payment because although airbnb says they ve already paid me i haven't received it yet in my account.i used international wire money transfer system and any one please answer below my questions

1.how i can refer my own account details

2.is there a local suuport team in sri lanka and their contact number

3.or any contact details

5 Replies 5
Christima0
Level 2
Negombo, Sri Lanka

Hello Nadi

CAn you tell me whom you contacted on this issue or how did you sort it out?

I have the same issue since December.

Regards

Sanjaya

Hello,

We contact them through twitter.you make a twitter account and contact them via direct massege.They will attend soon for your mattter. 

Regards!!!

hi do you know their twitter address please?

hi,

just sign up your twitter account and then from the search button you can find air bnb and chat with them.they will soon attend. 
Betty-B--M-0
Level 10
Nairobi, Kenya

Hi @Nadeesh-Dinuka0 and @Christima0

To double-check the account details you gave: 

- Click your profile picture>Account Settings>Payout Preferences>International Wire (Default).

Note that it will be hidden and only the last few digits show. 

If there is any doubt as to it's accuracy, delete it and re-enter it but you may want to contact AirBnB prior to doing so.

It happened to me that I actually made a mistake with my bank account number but I caught it prior to requesting the payout. Once it was all correct, the payment was received very, very, very fast. 

Contacting AirBnB:

- Lots of threads on this forum have the information.

Here is one I particularly like: https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Community-Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165/highl...

Best wishes and happy hosting, 

Betty