adding "off grid" to our amenities or unique features

adding "off grid" to our amenities or unique features

I saw the Winter release and am wondering how to add "off grid"  to my rentals?  We're not a potato house but an off grid beach house.

4 Replies 4

@Cindy78  If you want to showcase the home's off-grid status as a selling point, I think you'd have to add it to the listing title. 

There's no tickbox for it as a feature or amenity, which means no tool for guests looking for off-grid to filter their searches for it. But if you go to Edit Listing > Listing Details > Guest Safety > Property Info, you can edit the "Amenity Limitations" option, so it will appear as a disclosure to visitors who might prefer not to be off-grid.

I am trying to figure out how to list mine as "off-grid" as well.  I tried changing the title and then went to see if it showed up.  it didnt.  then i zoomed in the map provided for off-grid listings and others dont have "off-grid" in thier titles.  hmmm.  mine says "Off-grid" in the description area but i dont see anywhere else to mark it.  Any ideas anyone?  Thanks!

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Cindy78  I love your "Comfortably Numb" title. Super original. And the perfect cover photo to go along with it.

Also love the eclectic and colorful decor. 

@Sarah977  thanks.  I also have 2 apartments next door called Wish You Were Here.  For the most part I love Airbnb