airbnb integration with website

airbnb integration with website

Hi,

I am having a website which integrates with airbnb and let user login using it.

It works fine if I open website in mobile device which has no airbnb app installed, because this opens airbnb website and after authentication user is redirected to my website automatically, so far so good.

But if mobile device has airbnb app installed and user try to login in my website with airbnb then it opens the airbnb mobile app and user stays on the app after he logins successfully but not redirected to my website and even user is not authenticated on my website.

So can anybody please tell me how to solve this issue, I am not able to find anything related to developer support on airbnb

Thanks

1 Reply 1
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

From what you wrote, @Vikas8, you mean that after logging in at Airbnb, someone would be redirected to your website? It's already enough to trigger an alarm for Airbnb because it sounds like phishing. 

No info like that has ever appeared on Airbnb site, I mean information about codes etc. for further implementation. You may ask Airbnb directly: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"