What Hosts are saying

Hey there,do you think the title of my listing is good enough?https://de.airbnb.com/rooms/32860687Best regards Latest reply by Miloud0
    Can I did the payment with credit card of other people?
    Hello,I started my Airbnb rental around a year ago and received a lot of rentals.In the last few months, my bookings have gone down to 0...and I see this is Accepted reservationsMake guests feel welcome by accepting requests whenever you’re available.62% ... Latest reply by Yulianna0
    Hello all, I recently joined AirBnb and fully expected it to amount to nothing — just a mad midnight kind of idea that I’d never get a return from, or even think about again. However, just over 3 weeks on, I’ve had 16 confirmed bookings, successfully host... Latest reply by Sandra856
    This will be my 2nd time to AB&B a condo that includes pool, gym ect. I usually rent for 3-4 weeks visiting my kids. Last time I rented just for me, but the 1BR unit can take 4 max on the ad, but since I'm alone I'm charged as 1 person. What about when fa... Latest reply by Sarah977