What Hosts are saying

Why are some of my reviews showing from 2016 at the top of my reviews section. Can newest reviews not be shown first. It would make more sense. Latest reply by Maura6
    Hi,I was hosting a Spain guest. They come with 3, nothing happen but their review was really bias. My home was clean when they come and they dont have any complain at the begining. Also when they leave . They use all our towel and mix up many things in ou... Latest reply by Ana1136
    I was wondering if others can find it.https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/34022681?preview_for_ml=true&guests=1&adults=1&source_impression_id=p3_1556945004_M686NhHtvGSuBUDl Thanks for the help Latest reply by Jeff158
    In March, through no fault of my own, two bookings were allowed through for my room on the same date. Bizarrely both clients had the same name so I did not realise what had happened. I was at hospital with my father when they both turned up at my house at... Latest reply by Raya9
    Hello, I am new comer to host. I would like to ask your helping for pricing set-up.I set a listing, and the pricing show special offer. I would like to turn-off this. I have already discount on the price.Please guide me how to turn-off special offer. Than...
    how can i add trip