What Hosts are saying

Hello, I recently stayed at an Airbnb in the Dominican Republic. I caused a damage to the shower and I am willing to pay for the damages caused. But the price is in Pesos and it isn’t matching up to the US dollar are not matching up. I don’t know if I am ... Latest reply by J-Renato0
    Im a new member at Airbnb and so far enjoyed doing bookings! I had a guest who booked in on my 20% discount time and he booked for ONE and Airbnb confirmed ONE person only. I wrote on my profile extra people pay extra. He however, assured me he was hete f... Latest reply by J-Renato0
    hHello, Am hosting the Fine Homey which was my sisters Mimie who is now relocated to England. Am new and would like a bit help from other local host here in Arusha so I can host better. Thank you
    Hello community, I'm a host in Austin, TX and I have 100% 5 star reviews from my guests. This last week I hosted a guest who had a booth at the Wellness Expo at SXSW. The day she arrived she checked in and took an Uber to get a bite to eat. Two hours late... Latest reply by Susan1297
    She was stuck on a train because there was an avalanche blocking the tracks. The day of the reservation (after check-in), I was notified of this. She had a 7 night reservation, but only stayed 6 nights. I just received a "request for money" for the night ... Latest reply by Susan1531
    I have recently gotten two instant bookings on nights that I had blocked. The first one was in the middle of a week that I had the whole week blocked out. The second one was for 10 days and began with five days that were not blocked and then went into a ...
    Guest is asking to reserve date for a certain amount of money... how do I change the price to make it what they are asking? Latest reply by Helen3