What Hosts are saying

Hi there, Today I have made a reservation for 2 guests in an Airbnb in Kuta, Bali. Or so I thought... When I checked the confirmation in my email I saw that the reservation was for 1 guest instead of 2 while I was pretty sure that I have booked for 2 peop... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hello All,I've been around for quite a while, but this has stumped me!I am in an area where my peak time is for two weeks only and I have increased my price accordingly. However, I cannot for the life of me find where I can also increase the extra guest f... Latest reply by Julia0
    It seems that Airbnb has a major bug. Whenever I try to book a place in US from India (using the airbnb.co.in site), it shows me prices in INR (Indian Rupees). However I have a US credit card and when I convert the currency to USD, it does stupid double c...
    • Screenshot 2019-03-06 at 9.54.10 AM.jpg
    • Screenshot 2019-03-06 at 9.54.20 AM.jpg
    Is anyone familiar with Air BnB’s refunding for extenuating circumstances preventing you from staying at your booked Air BnB? I guess it would be like traveler’s insurance. Are there any circumstances Air BnB won’t reimburse for? Does it matter if flying ... Latest reply by Gia24
    New to Airbnb; at first bookings were coming in steadily, have had four now. Then all of a sudden nothing. I’ve searched for my listing and can’t seem to find it. Any suggestions would be great thanks Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi all,I am really confused how Airbnb works. My wife lives in Hong Kong, book a flat, which is in Hong Kong and paid with Hong Kong dollars with her Hong Kong credit card. The Airbnb account was created in Hong Kong. She told me she got charge with 1% wh... Latest reply by SauPing0
    hi there I am aiming to become a superhost based on review of period 1 April 2016-31 March 2017. Based on the stats previously, I was eligible and the only thing that had been missing was the 5 star review. However, having now looked at the stats for this... Latest reply by Bonnie227
    Hello! I am a new host and, a few hours ago, I got a reservation request, without any message, from a guest who just joined Airbnb this month and who not only has nothing written on his profile about himself but has a picture of a cartoon devil as his pro... Latest reply by Mike1034