What Hosts are saying

I have made reservation through bnb for my visit to France.I visa application I need to provide name of hotel or name of place.I am not sure what to write in name hotel or name of place field.Any help is appreciated. Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    I am an airbnb host and my wife operates a cleaning business. My wife wants to expand her business to include a hosting service. My question is can she reference airbnb in her website. Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello I’m a host ! And I need cancelation this reservation HMS2PWNDZC because I don’t have space for those days ! I’m try cancel but website and app said me that it’s not possible without contact you. Please help me Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi airbnbers! I've been a host for many years. I originally hosted in a house with an extra room and shared bathroom. I've graduated to having a separate space available and I'm working out the kinks. There is one thermostat for the entire house. The hous... Latest reply by Susan1513
    Macam mana ya kalau ade org book homestay sy. Byrn kat sy mcm mne?
    The booking for our property - https://www.airbnb.com/manage-your-space/32106400/details - on March 28 by Chris Broussard: The money has not been received into our account. Also please make sure that our emailm address is bernardjtaylor@satx.rr.com Latest reply by Sandra856
    I received a request to book my cottage for the Canada Day long weekend by a user who just signed up for Airbnb and has no profile picture. They did not provide any information about themselves and their group, just 10 people on their annual cottage vacat... Latest reply by Dana282
    Good morning, I had a set rate for the weekend for a rate of 120 a day. But I have a confirmed reservation for 70 a day. What is it that I did wrong or why can’t I charge that rate for my guests? Latest reply by Lawrene0
    How can I make apartment visible on airbnb. We are agency and we can't make it happend because there is closed edit option. All the other apartments are visible but we are having trouble activating the other 2. Latest reply by Helen3