What Hosts are saying

Hi, I am a host and one of my guests who is due to arrive 25 January is getting frustrated because AirBnB has apparently debited is credit card three times, but each time has immediately refunded him. I cannot find anyone to discuss this withBiljana Latest reply by Quincy
    I am a bit worried. The guests did not come in the time the said they were going to. I can not get hold of them. I have messaged them a few times. Not sure what to do. I have left the house now and messaged where the key is. I am worried they are going to... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hi everyone, I would just like to know if anyone has experienced this. We have a property which is eligible for Airbnb Plus however we have a long term confirmed booking property with the guests due to check out in a few months. Will we lose the chance to... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I need to block dates on my calendar because my apartment is not available. I can not use the 'drag-and-drop' feature on my mobile phone. Can admin at airbnb do it for me? Thanks Latest reply by Cathie19
    Hi! Please HELP!!! my kitchen got serious leaking, is reparing now. Water is all over the apartment floor and i don't know when it will be done. Now will affect the coming booking on this Saturday. Should i cancel the booking now? Or wait till on Thursday... Latest reply by Wee4
    We are new with Airbnb and when Adding a listing, we failed to add the cleaning fee of $360. We did not notice this error until a guest booked with us. When reviewing through the Confirmed reservation, I noticed the cleaning fee was missing altogether. I... Latest reply by Teness0
    I have cancelled one of my guests reservations. but I'am not sure they are aware of it. I no longer have their contact details besides of talking to them throught airbnb. I would like to ensure that they are aware of the cancelation because they didn't re... Latest reply by Emilia42