What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing great. I have a question about Airbnb. I have this flat, which I found on a website (not on Airbnb) and I have been told that Airbnb handle rentals for people who are unable to solve them alone, which are abroad etc. (... Latest reply by Karel10
    Hi,I would like to start by saying that I am new to Airbnb as a Host so I was not aware of all the rules for each scenario.Anyway, recently I had a reservation for January. I had the usual request for me to accept or decline; I accepted it then withdrew t... Latest reply by MariaAntoniet1
    Hi. I am hosting guest and want to change some settings concerning price and other things in my profile.How can I do it.Can anybody direct me, please? Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hello! For some reason I set up two different airbnb accounts. I am now living in a new house and want to start using Airbnb again to rent out a spare room and I have two reviews on the one account and 1 review on the other. Is it possible to combine th... Latest reply by Jackie121
    Can anyone helpwith contacting airbnb in Cape Town.I have just recieved a confirmed booking that is not the price i have listed. Very frustrated as it seems i cannot contact anyone to ask a few questions. Try to send an e-mail and they are asking me to in... Latest reply by Quincy
    HiI have set the minimum stay for 4 months, but for some reason the system disregards it, and I am constantly recieving reservation requests for shorter periods of time. What can I do? I am getting warning messages from Airbnb although I keep sending this... Latest reply by Steve143