What Hosts are saying

I know this topic has been covered a number of times but I have a suggestion for Airbnb to help prevent it. This has happened to me twice recently and both guests were unaware that they had done so. I must admit, the booking system can be a bit ambiguous.... Latest reply by Kirstie
    Dear Airbnb Community I have a couple of properties listed on Airbnb and want to know how you can go about offering one of your alternative properties to guests enquiries, should the original property they enquired about not be available. Airbnb hides (li... Latest reply by Deon-And-Eli0
    Hi guys, so, I left a review for my guest and my guest told me they left a review for me as well, but I didn't receive anything and today is day 14 after my guests checked out. It is so annoying. Can anyone help? Air Bnb doesnt have any customer service, ... Latest reply by Till-and-Jutta0
    I have been getting a lot of request for really long term stays from people locally. Once I note that the requests are inconsistent, and request additional details before i accept they decline and said they found alternative space. Also these folk wants ... Latest reply by Michael477
    Hi Community! New host here. I'm looking for ways to increase my bookings. We have a beautiful new studio that's the perfect spot for a business traveler or couple. We've received good reviews. We've listened to our guests and equipped it with every tool ... Latest reply by Brielle1
    I am new to Airbnb and am a little confused about the pricing/charges. I host a property where I charge £80/night (as per my calendar) Yet whenever I search for my property anonymously the headline price I see on the initial photo is £123/night. This will... Latest reply by Dolvin0
    I hosted guests for 2 nights but for the price little over 150$. however Airbnb payout was only for 36$ and the rest have been deducted as cancellation fees. there was no cancellation at all but the guests stayed for complete booking period. I tried sever... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1