channel manager

Ricardo602
Level 1
Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal

channel manager

Hello,

Anyone can advise me a good channel manager than works well with Airbnb and other websites like Booking, etc.

I`m from Portugal and using know Talkguest but they say that Airbnb have a delay between 10 and 20 minutes to actualize the callendar and the risk off overboking is high...

Thank you.

Regards

Ricardo

10 Replies 10
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Ricardo602 We ua Uplistin.io - for BDC and AirBnB

Will it bring over my airbnb reviews?  Is it full service like Red Awning?

Ricardo604
Level 1
Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal

Thank you guys, I will explore this

Regards

Ricardo

Claudiu-Nicolae0
Level 10
Barcelona, Spain

@Ricardo602

It is because your channel manager use screen scraping for Airbnb. You need to look for a channel manager with API-connection option. I use Wubook. Take in account that Airbnb requires instant booking by default for API-connections. 

Hi Ricardo,

I use and reccommend HotelRunner. They also have a dırect two way connectivity to Airbib which alot of CMs do not.

Cristobal29
Level 2
Providencia, Chile

Hi Ricardo, I recommend you to use smoobu:

I've been used for one year and for me it's the best right now.

Usi this link and you will have 2 months free!

https://login.smoobu.com/en/login/signup?hash=R18014824

Sudha7
Level 2
New York, NY

Hey all!

I just switched from My allocator via Resnexus to their own channel manager- Direct Connect. It's been a disaster!  have been offline and inactive on AirBnB for 10 days with all 8 listings. Neither AirBnB nor Resnexus is giving me any info except saying it needs API approval. Long story short, I want to switch my cloud-based system from Resnexus to an alternate and also another channel manager which ties in with AirBnB, Booking and Homeaway. The syncing of minimum nights is important too. Please post your success stories.

I've read all the posts here and haven't found a total satisfaction or close with a booking engine and channel manager combo. Please post your success stories so we can all benefit.

Thanks

P.S. Not interested in promos e.g. the smoobo that keeps appearing.

RedAwning does complete channel management and full service inquiry response for Airbnb, as well as Booking, Expedia, HomeAway and now Google.  

And its api integrated with them all.

Rhys36
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Hi Ricardo!

I have been using BookingAutomation and I really like it! Their synchronization speeds haven't been an issue for me and I have had no issues with connecting the channels I want to connect to. 

https://www.bookingautomation.com