getting paid on time..

Nejla0
Level 1
Weehawken, NJ

getting paid on time..

Hi , I'm very new, i just have my first guest. She came on Sep.6, today is Sep.10.. I put my bank acc. information, i don't have Pay Pal account. How long do i have to wait for gettin paid. ?....

5 Replies 5
Jen35
Level 1
United States

Our money is deposited into account on 2nd day of guest stay. You should call airbnb.
Victoria116
Level 2
Lincoln, Canada

We have consistently seen our deposits 5 days after our guests first night. Bank deposits take longer then Paypal to recieve payment.

Annette33
Level 10
Prescott, AZ

i would wait til Monday, most likely it is going  to be in your bank account then. You are in the US, so it should only take 2-3 days for the deposit to be in your account, not counting weekend days..

Julie289
Level 2
New York, NY

Hi Nejla
I recommend to anyone to get the PayPal account you get the money the day after your guest's check in.
Just make sure as soon as you created it that you lift up your limit on the account.
And it takes 1-2 days to transfer on your bank account it is also a good way to build your saving;-)
Zandra0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

I'd second getting PayPal if it's available to you. We in the UK can transfer payments directly to our bank accounts in hours via swift payments; Which means very quick access to your payout.