guidebook

Ken362
Level 2
Orlando, FL

guidebook

I'm trying to set up my guidebook. The first section I named "Places to eat near home. Casual and fine dining." I made a list of the addreses, telephone numbers, store hours and each restaurants web address. When i enter into recommendations as a copy and paste it's not letting me save and continue. Am I adding too much information? Has anyone already completed this? Any suggestions?

3 Replies 3
Ava30
Level 10
Eureka, CA

Hi @Ken362 :

Are you adding them one at a time and allowing the Guidebook to locate them? It has been my experience that you cannot just paste a list of different addresses into the box provided. It has to be one at a time, their program has to recognize it, you click on it and then add your own information in the description box. You may find that it does Not recognize some places in your area. Good Luck!

Eugen10
Level 3
Bucharest, Romania

Hi Ken, an alternative to Airbnb's guidebook: houseguideapp.com

Virginia588
Level 1
Wilson, NY

Hello, We are new to airbnb and we have made up a guidebook for our site but to the public only a portion of it is seen.  In our hosting site I see the entire guidebook.  I can only print off what the public sees.  Is there a way to view the entire book on the public site?  I'm not sure what I am doing wrong....thank you