host marketing.

host marketing.

Hi there, 

How do I market my lisitng or rather what should i do to market my listing so that it can reach to peoples. 

2 Replies 2
Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Yasir18 

Before you start doing extra marketing for your property, I would think about maybe trying to get better photos. Is there a reason you took the photos with the curtains closed and no natural light? Most spaces look better when photographed with as much natural light as possible. There are other ways to improve the photos. If you do a search on the CC, you should find some topics about that.

If you know anyone who is into photography and maybe has a good camera, perhaps they could help you. Otherwise, it's still possible to take good photos on a phone.

Also, in your description it says "3 full furnished Bed room flat", but from what I can see, it's a two bedroom flat with three beds. This is confusing, which is probably why one of your guests mentioned it in his review. I would edit this to say "Fully furnished two bedroom flat with three beds".

@Huma6  Thank you for your kind suggestion, I will immediately make the changes that you mentioned.

Receiving such advises from the experienced hosts really do help us beginners to grow, thank you for that.