how do i post a neighbourhood guide?

how do i post a neighbourhood guide?

hello everyone,  my name is Maggie. I just set up my property on the airbnb site.  Can someone tell me what a neibourhood guide is and how i can set it up on my site?

6 Replies 6
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Go in to edit your listing, @Anonymous, and the first tab is "Listing Details". Scroll down past Photos, Description, etc., until you get to Guidebook. Click the Edit tab beside that, and follow the prompts. 

All the best!

Thanks much Lawrene, I'll give it my best shot.

Elena1133
Level 2
Carlsbad, CA

@Anonymous If you want your guests to have a better experience, I would suggest trying Yuppr first. It is a place for all your favorite things. You can create collections of things to do around your neighborhood and then share the link to a particular collection with your guests either by text or email. That way your guests will always have instant access to your recommended places. The cool part, guests don't need to register on Yuppr in order to view your recommendations. Btw, it's free.

Thanks Elena

Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

@Elena1133, I see you are a co-founder of Yuppr. Masking advertising as advice is uncool. Also not allowed.

Thank you @Lawrene0 for your comment! Yes, I am a co-founder of Yuppr and I used to host for 6 months (was a superhost actually), stayed at AirBnB places and really want to help AirBnB community by providing a better solution. I am not selling anything since it's completely free and we have AirBnB hosts using Yuppr on a regular basis. I will definitely take your comment into consideration and will include my relationship to Yuppr in the next posts to make my message more clear.