how to set the check out day

how to set the check out day

Hi, hope someone can explain how to set the check out day. I'm a host and I can only find how to set the check in day of the week. Nothing about how to set the check out day of the week.

Thanks for help

Luigi

5 Replies 5
Denis-Mark0
Level 10
Lahnstein, Germany

Hi @Luigi259 ,

as a general setting, you should find it on the same page where you set the check-in days of your listing.

I just can see it in german, but it should be similar. There schould be a sentence like:

"Determine on which weekdays guests cannot check out"

If you click on the sentence the days will be shown and you can exclude them from check out.

checkout.png

Thanks so much. I am not given that option on that page. Maybe it's a technical problem..

Actually I read somewhere on Airbnb that the host that has more than one property for rent can set up a set of rules in which you can choose the check in a d check out day of the week. Do you have by chance more than one rentals on Airbnb? If yes then this is why you have that option and I don't....

@Luigi259 Yes, that's right. I have two properties! I didn't know that this affects the options.

Did you try to open the calendar and set the rules there? If you chose one or more days like a whole period, in the context menu on the right side, section rules, there might be an option to set check in or check out days. Does this work? If yes, make sure to click "confirm" in the context menu to keep settings and not just leaving the calendar, because otherwise the rules would not apply.

Don't know if it is available for everyone or just hosts with two properties.

chekotu 2.png

Thanks.  I have already tried with the calendar.  I hope to receive feedback from the Airbnb technical support because giving the possibility to choose the check out day should be for every owner. Don't make sense otherwise.  Thanks