improving my guest booking

improving my guest booking

How can I improve my bookings because i have not got any bookings.

1 Reply 1
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Kagoro0 where to start 🙂 Your whole setup is wrong. You have two listings, one for the entire place with only one picture of the outside. A listing like that will never get bookings because people want to know ehat they book. The other one is for a private room but is says you have 5 rooms so I am guessing it should be for the whole house with all 5 rooms. The pictures are blurry and dark. You need to take clearer and brighter pictures of every room as well as of the details. Try setting up the place and make it more inviting. Do you only want to rent the house as a whole or you want to list the rooms separately too? If you want to do that you need to set up a listing for each room separately and then one for the whole house and link the calendars. Your first listing is set up for 53$ per night and the second is 72$ although they are the same, why is that? On your second listing that is set up to be a private room guests can book all rooms for 72$ and not just one. Maybe snooze your listings while fixing them in order to avoid wrong bookings.