payment problem

Sherly2
Level 1
Rawang, Malaysia

payment problem

I make a payment for a booking just now but my booking show fail for verification where my booking didnt success.

But the payment was charged to my credit card bill already. What am i suppose to do now? 

4 Replies 4

@Sherly2  Don't panic, you just have to check your verifications again and pass it. Could be a photo issue, or ID. The phone numbers are listed in HELP listed above, should you need to talk to CS, phone numbers provided for various countries.

Isaac83
Level 1
Utrecht, Netherlands

I also have a payment receiving issues. I have tried severally to upload my I. D but it's not working. Any idea of how this can be solved

@Isaac83  This info is from Dave & Deb updated helpguide which is listed on top of this help forum.

Step 1: Log into Twitter

Step 2: Search for @Airbnbhelp and choose "Follow" them.

Step 3: Send a Direct Message (DM) explaining your issue and wait for their response.  They may ask for information such as your listing but always provide it over DM so it is not public.

3. Calling Airbnb's Customer Experience Line

***Please note that these phone numbers and any numbers below are meant for URGENT MATTERS so it is best to use the above two methods first***

Netherlands Phone No. +31 205222333

Lisa1413
Level 2
New Roads, LA

They did the same thing to me and then sent in a 2nd charge to my credit card for the full amount.  They refused to correct the error.  They have no system for tracking payments.  I turned it over to my credit card company and I’ll file a complaint with better business bureau.