payout

Therese31
Level 1
Montreal, Canada

payout

Hello, I was wondering, when do the guests make their payment? how far in advance?  I just created my profile yesterday, so my payout method is still pending, but my guests are arriving tomorrow...when will I receive the payment? thank you!!!

12 Replies 12
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Important question, right?  @Therese31  I hope you will become more familiar with this platform by taking advantage of all the information available in the Help Center, but I understand you have to get the basic down.  Payment is released by Air BNB the day after the guest checks in.  Be sure to have your payout choices in place as soon as possible.  Good luck!

My payout appears to be less than it should be.  (I posted this a couple of days ago, but I can't find my post now to see if it's been answered.)

Payout:  $374, but ...

Monthly price:  $426

Airbnb fee:  $13

Occupancy tax:  $21

Should-be payout:  $392

Hi, Linda I have small question, how do I know that my guests, who  arrived yesterday, finished check-in. They are in my apartment for next 6 days.  

Thanks, Jasmin, Croatia

With a guest that stayed three nights, what happens when my payout hasn't been paid 24-hours after check-in, and is going on the third day after check-in? This hasn't happened before and I've found no way to actually check-in with an ABNB staffer to see if or when the payout is scheduled since it's too late now. Thanks. JMS in Gahanna, Ohio. 

Robin-Dominik0
Level 1
Zagreb, Croatia

I put my payout method long time ago and it still says ''Pending verification''. It's been probably 2 months since I put it.

Can someone help me with it?

Thanks. 

I am wondering the same thing.  Did you get any help with this?

Hi I am in Lebanon, and wonder how I can set up a payment direct to my bank account, how do I do that? I have set up for a  PBT, but I do not have it yet and I am getting a guest in two days. Can anyone advcise?

Hi! My name is [Personal information hidden] Evangelou from Limassol Cyprus. My guest left 2 days ago, but I still didn't receive the payment on my paypall account. What to do?

hello, does any one know how to change a pay out method ? i have a bank account that i want to remove as payout and now it says default ? i added the new account but im not sure if thats going to recieve the payout with this new account . help!

Can somebody help as to how to contact AirBnB other than thru email?  I am having a problem with my payout whcih the platform says it has been paid. Indeed, there was a remittance but the same amount was reversed and debitted from my account.  Ive been trying to send an email to AirBnB but i have not received any response as of time.

I am a new user of AirBnB and i dont know if there are other available remedy to my concern.  Please help.

i had a very similar issue. i keep trying to email them from the help center but every message comes back undelivered or goes unanswered. i am hoping someone knows what to do next. i cant successfully call the phone number becuz we are in egypt.

i had a very similar issue. i keep trying to email them from the help center but every message comes back undelivered or goes unanswered. i am hoping someone knows what to do next. i cant successfully call the phone number becuz we are in egypt.