reservations

Answered!
Helen286
Level 2
Auckland, New Zealand

reservations

Hi, what happens if a guest books for one person and two arrive...I have an extra $10 charge for two guests

1 Best Answer
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Hello @Helen286 @Jennifer764. Theoretically, a host can claim the missing amount using the tool "request money" or through the Resolution Center. In the first case, the guests needs to agree. If they don't, the host has to file a claim.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Jennifer764
Level 1
Mount Martha, Australia

I’ve had the same different problem. We had 8 book with a baby. 9 turned up and by way of finding window box cushions furniture moved and neighbours noticing it’s seems during the stay up to another 4 or so stayed. I feel AIRBNB need to address this by allowing hosts to claim from bond more easily!

Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Hello @Helen286 @Jennifer764. Theoretically, a host can claim the missing amount using the tool "request money" or through the Resolution Center. In the first case, the guests needs to agree. If they don't, the host has to file a claim.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Nathalie617
Level 2
Cenon, France

Bonsoir!je me suis inscrite sur airbnb hier soir pour louer ma maison.j ai fait une erreur.je voulais la louer pour une semaine sauf que j ai mus une nuit minimum et ce matin j ai eu une réservation confirmée pour une nuit.je n ai rien répondu encore a la réservation.donc je fais comment?

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Nathalie617,

Welcome to the Community Centre!

I just want to let you know that you have reached the English speaking Community Center. Here’s the link to the French-speaking community https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Community-Center-FR/ct-p/community-center-fr.

Good luck!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen