reuse photos from existing post

reuse photos from existing post

I normally rent one room only but I would like to rent a second room going forward. I have created a new listing for the aditional room but I would like to reuse the photos from my existing bedroom listing as they were taken from airbnb professionals. How could I save the photos of my existing listing or reuse them?

4 Replies 4
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

From what I know you can't download such photos. You would have to contact Airbnb and ask them, @Geoffrey23

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Rene-and-Zac0
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Geoffrey23 On an Apple device, open the photo to view it. Once the photo is opened, touch and hold the screen for two seconds and a box pops open that say ‘copy image’. Tap on the pop up and save the photo. Then you have the photo saved to your images file or photograph file and you can use it for your new listing.

When you make your new listing, just upload the photo from your saved new photo file. 

ON windows, just right click the image and save it. Same process after that. 

‘You know it’s hard out here for a Host’

Thanks for you reply Rene & Zac.  Prior to posting my question I did try the process you recommend.  The problem is that the images can only be saved as WEBP files (.webp), and these will not upload into my new profile.  Any other tricks up you sleeve?

@Geoffrey23 On windows press Ctrl +save when on the photo. At the bottom where the file description box is, enter the type of file you’d like to save it as, jpeg or whatever and see if it saves that way. 

Good luck

’You know it’s hard out here for a host’