some how I have 2 profiles?

Phil105
Level 1
Long Jetty, Australia

some how I have 2 profiles?

Im new to being a host and whilst seting up on air b and b I have some how made 2 profiles? one profile is as a host or traveler and it is not very compleete but its connected to the listing that  I spent ages making! the other profile is much more compleete, it has the ID verification and I have entered bank details, but its not connected to the listing it offers me to become a host. I would like to delete the incomplete profile and connect the listing to the more compleete profile, has anyone any advice?

1 Reply 1
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Phil105,

You can delete the incomplete account but you'll have to go manually add the listing to the more complete account. There's no way to copy information from one to the other. You can make it a bit easier on yourself by first manually copying any text, like the description and house rules, to a temporary document for later pasting when adding the listing to your more complete account.

To delete your incomplete account log in to it on a computer. then click on your profile photo and select "Account settings" and then "Settings" on the left. Then select "Cancel my account".

The article below explains it and the consequences.

How do I cancel my account?

Then log in to the more complete account which you wish to keep and add your listing as you did before.

Steve.