un qualified staff making decisions on compensation

un qualified staff making decisions on compensation

This is not acceptable you have been scammed , I have guests in the property now and have no issues under exact same circumstances, how dare yo give away my money with out even consulting myself, you have been lied to buy guest. I insist that you reimburse me the full amount I have made several phone calls with no reply you are extremely unprofessional.
I insist that this matter be dealt with professionally and wish for it to be escalated as its not closed by hiding behind a generic email, todate I have generated $90,000 for air bnb as this is the respect as a home owner i get, its disgusting ...
Glen
Glen11:05 PM
This case is not closed
2 Replies 2
Rowena29
Level 10
Australia

Hi @Glen521 ,

I'm sorry to hear you seem to be having issues of some kind.

Just giving you the heads up - you have posted on the community boards which are just read by other hosts and other guests. People are sometimes able to offer advice etc.  These boards are not read or monitored or action ed  by airbnb customer service.  If you would like to share your experience with other hosts  and/or ask advice, best to create a new thread, explaining your difficulty clearly so others can understand and respond.   

Good luck!

John1080
Level 10
Westcliffe, CO

This does bring up a good point, however. When I call Airbnb, i find it’s a crap shoot. I have usually had my issues resolved, but only after calling numerous times and speaking to various people. 

Some of them have a good understanding of what they’re doing, but I’ve found many do not even understand what’s being asked and/or have never heard of some of the situations I’ve encountered. 

I also think many of them are young and underpaid, which means they probably do not own homes and thus have no camaraderie with hosts or understanding of the situations we deal with at times as homeowners.