weekly and monthly discounts calculation

Answered!
Chyi0
Level 1
Wingate, NC

weekly and monthly discounts calculation

Hi, I have a question about the discounts. Are the monthly discounts offered on Airbnb set to 30 days a month or 31 days? And if a guest were to book for a month and a half, would the payment calculated be a one month discount, followed with a 2 week discount, or rather a one and a half month discount?

1 Best Answer
Qier-and-Philippe0
Level 10
Lille, France

@Chyi0 

The monthly discount is for a booking more than 28 days.

If a guest book for 1 month and a half, he will beneficiate the monthly discount for the whole stay.

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Ricardo85
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

@Chyi0 

Month = 28 days

Ricardo

Se você achou esta resposta útil não deixe de dar um "Like".

Meu Perfil.

Coloque "@Ricardo". Assim eu recebo uma notificação.

Qier-and-Philippe0
Level 10
Lille, France

@Ricardo85 

If a guest book for 1 month and a half, he will beneficiate the monthly discount for the whole stay.

Qier-and-Philippe0
Level 10
Lille, France

@Chyi0 

Hi, Airbnb is giving discounts to my guests fwhen their only staying one or two night? I give discounts for guests who stay more than 30 days and for a week but not per night. Airbnb is making almost as much as I am. So the guest is not really getting the discount it’s going to Airbnb.

@Cherene0  Can you be more clear about what is happening? All Airbnb is making is their service charge- they don't make money off of discounts.

You need to check your settings- there's probably a discount turned on you didn't realize you had.