why cant i see any of this guests reviews?

Katherine28
Level 2
Florence, IT

why cant i see any of this guests reviews?

I just got a request for a family of 6 but my apartment can host 5. So they said someone can sleep on the floor. I looked at the profile and it says they have been reviewed 3 times although I am not able to see any of the reviews. The have all been deleted. Suggestions? is it a good idea to decline the request?

3 Replies 3
Amaris0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hmmmm how strange! Does it actually say the reviews have been deleted or you just can't see them?

I'm not sure why you would not be able to see them but if the reviews have been deleted, it would suggest there have been some issues with previous host and the guest has contacted Airbnb who have reviewed full details including the actual reviews and decided the reviews warrant being removed; you could view this in a positive or negative way.

Personally, right now my concern would be that your listing is for 5 people but you will be letting to 6 people stay in the property as such if there are any issues down the line, you won't be covered by Airbnb. It’s a risk you have to decide if is worth taking.

Ama

Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

I agree with @Amaris0, you have a max of 5 guests. End of. The review thing is strange, have no idea what it would mean. I would decline.

Ana7
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

Sometimes you cannot see a review because it is still pending in the 14-days timeframe. But three of them... Maybe they were all 1-night stay in the last couple of weeks? Beats me.