Betrug- fake oder echt?

Betrug- fake oder echt?

mir wurde ein Link über eine Anfrage bei meinestadt.de geschickt, klang anfangs sehr nett, aber zu gut um wahr zu sein, nun kam ein Link, ich war zum Glück davor schon skeptisch und hab direkt erkannt, dass es ein Fake ist. Zum Schutz vor anderen veröffentliche ich hier den Link und die 1. Email:

https://airbnb.com.flat-240185.com/1/listing/29/view-q8duoe4d/_CCv4n3sSg FAKE, nichts buchen!

Hello,
I hope we can communicate in English.
I just read your e-mail regarding my apartment located in: Pfarrer-Graebener-Straße 1a, 76149 Karlsruhe. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, 1 kitchen (58 m2). The utilities (cold/hot water, electricity, wireless broadband Internet, digital TV ,dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, etc.) are included in the price of rent, you will have one parking spot, the rent is 427 euro/month. The security deposit is 1150 euro, and you get it back when you decide to leave the apartment (you will have to give me at least 30 days notice).
A little bit about myself so we can get to know each other better.
So, I am Everin Manfred I am 51 Years old, I have 54 year old husband Harry and we work at GEF - Green European Foundation, Brussels, Belgium. Our initial contract period was for six months, and today we found out we're going to be here for ten years, as the project extends.
As for me, you can rest assured that I will never ask you to leave the apartment without announcement. You will have access to a very large and well ventilated cellar, where you can store things if you need to.
I would like to know few things about you of course, like if you have a job or not and how will you pay the rent and if the deposit is a problem for you because the apartment is free and you can move in right away.

I hope you got a good first impression of us, and please if you have any more questions don’t hesitate to ask.

Would love to hear back from you!
Kind regards from Brussels-Belgium,
Everin Manfred

7 Antworten 7

Hallo @Anna8188  danke für deine Warnung !

Das Inserat unter dem oben angegebenen link hat bereits 12 Bewertungen und der Host ist verifiziert.. bist du dir sicher dass es eine fake ist ?

Wenn ja solltest du das Inserat melden !

@Sabine-Ingrid0  es ist kein Airbnblink und eben nicht die Originalseite, das kannst du oben an dem **bleep** gedruckten in der url erkennen und auch sonst entspricht die Seite nur auf den ersten Blick airbnb. Du kannst z.B. nicht suchen in der Suchleiste

hier die 2. und 3. Email

Hello Anna,

I am happy for your interest and thank you for your feedback.
For this, I picked Airbnb ( www.Airbnb.com) which is an international company, I used it in the past and I was very pleased for their services. I will contact Airbnb company and they will start the process right away.
I am sorry, but I can't help you, because I am busy with work, that's why a let the company to take care of renting my apartment.
After you confirm the Booking by completing it with all the needed data and the payment to Airbnb, you'll be contacted by their Agent in maximum 3 days for the inspection meeting and to give you the keys and the contract signed by me. As soon as you get to live there, I really hope you could consider it your home, I want to be there a good relationsheep between us. I will never ask you to leave the place, I do know that kind of situation, as I also lived in a rental apartment, and is not a pleasent one. All I ask is to let me know with one month before in case you want to move out.
By any chance the flat would not suit you, you will be receiving all the money back.
In case everything is wonderful, you will sign a contract for a certain time. 30 days before you want to move out, you give me the notice. Handing over the keys after moving out, you will get back the security deposit if everything is fine.

If you agree with my terms and conditions, I need your full name, your actual address, the date you want to move in and the maximum estimated period of your staying.
Next I will send you the Booking, in which you should fill all the data needed, and press Reserve in the final.

All the best,
Everin

Hello Anna-Sophia,

Thank you for you details. I forwarded them to Airbnb so they can start the booking process. I hope you enjoy the apartment and the transaction should be over in few days so I expect your opinion regarding the apartment in the fastest time.
Please confirm the booking here:
Please fill in all the data needed so you could confirm the booking.  Please let me know if you have other questions and keep me informed about the transaction.

All the best,
Everin

@Anna8188  das Inserat selbst scheint echt zu sein und der link führt auf eine sichere Seite (https>)

Allerdings könnte es gehackt sein denn der link in der letzten email führt dann woanders hin (bit.lay383rzam oder so ähnlich... ich habs nicht ausprobiert).

Du solltest den Support einschalten, vielleicht bekommst du die Wohnung trotzdem und zwar die echte.

Firefox_Screenshot_2019-12-04T10-15-59.507Z.png

Hello Anna,
The keys and the contract, that you'll sign in the inspection day, are in Airbnb's agent custody. After the Booking and the payment to their account is done, during 1-2 days the agent delegated for the inspection will get in touch with you to set a meeting date(the meeting date is totally chosed by you, so, it can me the same day the aget contacts you, or the next day, as you like). At the inspection meeting the agent will present you the apartment and gives you the keys, also you'll study the contract with him/her and sign it.
If you have other questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Best wishes,
Everin.

Die Mail kam eben noch als ich nach der Schlüsselübergabe gefragt habe. Airbnb hat keine Angestellten für Wohnungsbesichtigungen, sie spielen nur den Vermittler. Für mich ist das eindeutig fake. Habe dem Support auch schon geschrieben. Ich bezweifle, dass es diese Wohnung überhaupt dort gibt, wenn ja dann nicht zu diesem Preis im "allinclusive"-Packet

@Anna8188, ja, es ist ein fake allerdings ist es fast zu aufwändig gemacht, deshalb meine Vermutung des gehackten Inserates.

Wenn du schon beim Support bist werden die das schnell klären, würde mich freuen wenn du uns danach berichten könntest wie es gelaufen ist.

Anja236
Level 10
Catalonia, Spain

@Anna8188 

Dann ist es ein Fake!!!!!!!!!

Es gibt keine Airbnb-Agents.........

Und  es werden keine Verträge unterzeichnet!

Also melden!

Frieder54
Level 1
KI, DE

Hallo ,

wir haben genau die gleiche Email bekommen , nur mit einer anderen Namen und die Wohnung war in einer anderen Stadt. 

Wurde gegen diese E-Mail schon etwas unternommen vorher? Irgendwelche Schritte eingeleitet?

Durchstöbere die Artikel im Info-Center

Mach deine Unterkunft für Gäste bereit
Tipps von Gastgeber:innen auf Airbnb-Plus: So fügst du durchdachte Details hinzu
Unterstütze Gäste während ihres Aufenthalts