CHANGE THE HOLD MUSIC ON THE PHONE!!

CHANGE THE HOLD MUSIC ON THE PHONE!!

PLEASE, please change the hold music on your support line!  It is driving everyone crazy.  Delete the song, and use other songs on rotation.  Hosts who have waited hours upon hours, have a gross pavlovian response to this hold music!!  

43 Comments
Wanderlust0
Level 2

@Matt0i liked it the first 2 times i heard it too.  But after 2 years the company is still playing the one song on a loop, often with hold times that exceed comcast and healthcare.gov on last minute sign-up day....welcome to bed and breakfast hell.  

Clay6
Level 1

Great song, but driving me insane when on hold hearing it over and over. 

Andrea621
Level 1

Nice way to torture you callers and make them hang up and reduce staff time.

Marc130
Level 2

The “hold” “music” is the most irritating sound in the world. I believe it is purposely this bad to make people give up holding and seek peace and quiet. There is no excuse to use such awful noise. There should be a law against having people listen to this dreadful noise. Please change it to anything else: a screeching cat, a barking dog, fingernails on a chalk board, anything but this insane noise. Please !!!!!

Ema8
Level 1

Another morning
The city stares at the dawn
The world’s an open door
Into the vibrant streets
So many places to explore
Just like never before 

Follow me… so far away
And who knows where these paths will lead
The lights will fade
The trees will lose their leaves

It’s a journey we are on
To find where we belong

Into the mountains
Where the air is pure
The Sun shines through the trees
We reach the river
Then we dive right in
And swim on up to the sea

Follow me… 

A door lies open
At the end of every road
A place to call our own
We’ll be together
Wherever we roam
The lights will guide us home

Follow me… 

Marc130
Level 2

The song it truly the most iritating thing after hearing it while on hold for 15 minutes or more.  Designed to make people hang up.

Alex369
Level 1

I am ready to cancel my accounts as this jingle on hold music is annoying to the point of making me crazy... it is infantile baby like music and repeats itself constantly... horrid.

Ever hear of some classical music or even a **bleep** radio station - anything else... 

I vote it the worst on hold music bar none.

Oh... my suggestion would be screaming goats... at least we can laugh while on hold forever.

Rose113
Level 2

Does anyone know the actual name of the song? I hate having to call and wait but I have to admit I LOVE the song  

Robyn72
Level 1

I'm a guest (not a host) and have been on hold many times, hearing this song.  Unlike the majority of you, I LOVE this song - so much that I'm almost sorry when the agent comes on so I can't keep listening to it!  Even so, I think they should get several other songs and loop them.

Wanderlust0
Level 2

Any song played repeatedly starts to make you sick. This song makes me sick.