We want our home descriptions back!

We want our home descriptions back!

20 likes of a topic gets Lizzie to actually read it.  We all want our home descriptions back. We have lost all personality with this change.

SO folks, please like this and pass it around.  The subject is on a couple of boards, but not enough individual likes to work.

36 Comments
Sandra126
Level 10

They are gone again today, after making a reappearance. So it is not over yet! Tearing my hair out!

Cathy65
Level 10

Yes, they are gone again! I have started A new thread to call attention to this atrocity. Unbelievable -- the kids who are running Airbnb seem determined to mess everything up, with no conceivable rhyme or reason. 

Shosh0
Level 2

PLEASE bring back listing title on the app! Our property has a hot tub and we include that info in the description so guests are aware; I think it really helps our bookings. Really hope this is restored. Thank you for starting this thread!

Mosa0
Level 1

The listings page is not user friendly. I am not winning in that I have a Bed & Breakfast and I am unable to indicate the price of each individual room. I have now resorted to adding the cost of each room as part of the establishment's name. I always have to send potential guests a 'special offer' to clarify the cost. Please help!!!’

Cathy65
Level 10

This problem has not been fixed. The titles seems to come and go in my market, where I am being hurt badly by the lack of my descriptive title highlighting my super-desirable location. Why is Airbnb doing this? I also recently tried to shop for places in Arles, France, and without the descriptive titles, it was extremely difficult to narrow down the places I wanted to look at. This is TERRIBLE for both guests and hosts!!! So why is Airbnb making all these negative changes, many of which have no apparent purpose for anyone, the increasingly-evil corporation included?

Lyndsey2
Level 10

Seriously frustrating.