2 week Minimum Stay

2 week Minimum Stay

Hello.

I'm just setting up as a HOST. I cannot seem to findthe answer to the question if I can actually ONLY take long stay geusts—using a 2 week min stay.

Any feedback would be greatly welcomed.

— Audrey for Bayla.

5 Replies 5
Moira21
Level 8
Bispham, United Kingdom

@Bayla0  Go into your Booking Settings, Trip length. You can set the minimum and maximum stay in there.

Thank you!

Thank you. I'm stuck—I got my first request for a 30 day stay! I cannot see his profile. I know I won't see his photo till booking, but I cannot see anything about him. I'm a single girl and not willing to take a guest knowing NOTHING of his ratings... what to do??? HELP?

Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Bayla0 

hi

send him a quick message to please let you know more about himself and the purpose of his visit. If he responds fine enough then accept it- otherwise decline the reservation under the terms that you feel uncomfortable. If the reservation has been confirmed then please call Airbnb and explain the situation and that you are new. They should be able to cancel without penalty! 

Good luck! 

Yadira 🙂

Moira21
Level 8
Bispham, United Kingdom

@Bayla0  If you don't feel comfortable with the request don't pre-approve until more information is provided. Guests no longer have to provide a photo of themselves so you won't see the guest even if you allow the booking.