ADD NOTE button removed on app Calendar

Constantinos13
Level 1
Larnaca, Cyprus

ADD NOTE button removed on app Calendar

Anyone else noticed the removal of the ADD NOTE button in calendar for the mobile application??? 

Basically now you cannot add any notes to open dates from the mobile application!

4 Replies 4
Constantinos13
Level 1
Larnaca, Cyprus

Screenshot_20190313_094206.jpg

Paolo415
Level 2
San Gimignano, Italy

Hello Costantinos,

I noticed it too and I'm concerned about it. I sent a message to the Android developement team, but as usual, they are too busy to send an answer.

So I called the call center, and they were no aware of any change, and they supposed that it was a problem of my smartphone (but I use two ones, with two different Android versions...)

Today I got a message from the support (not developers) that confirmed that the feature was removed so now we are compelled to use the desktop app, otherwise to ask to get again the feature, with a link that goes nowhere!

Let's pray that they won't remove other important features!

Best Regards,

Paolo

We had recent changes to our app a few months ago that added the note section to the app. This was great because Previously we would have to open the Calendar section open on a browser on the phone to add a note. Now as of today the notes section is gone again.   Does anyone know why?  It did have bugs but to remove it completely is ridiculous.  

Indija0
Level 2
Thornbury, Australia

well now they seem to have removed the calendar link on the desktop website. Just since i used it last like a few hours ago or yesterday. or is it that i just cant find it. I dont get the new layout at all, if it aint broke dont fix it! can anyone confirm?

(Im on Mac OS on Chrome)

INDIJA