Airbnb Hosting Service Sydney

Sandra190
Level 1
Sydney, Australia

Airbnb Hosting Service Sydney

Hi Guys,

Is anyone aware of a good airbnb hosting service. I am a superhost and need someone to manage my airbnb. It is just about booked out till end of December and I will be spending a great deal of time away from Sydney. 

Any suggestions.

Sandra

6 Replies 6

Hi Sandra

Try calling Tidy Me to see how they can help? http://bit.ly/2acOf2g. They've got amazing cleaners - super reliable and professional (they even do cute hotel style tricks like fold the toilet paper and change the sheets!) and they will also give you a lockbox so you don't have to be home - so in that way you could potentially leave your keys for your guest?

Use code SYD30 to get $30 off your first service.

Cheers!

Andrea363
Level 1
New South Wales, Australia

Hi Sandra, 

Sorry for the delayed response, I just spotted your request, if you still need help whilst your away, I can help with your listing, I am hosted already on behalf of a number of Sydney accommodations, please feel free to contact me here  (I am not sure if my phone number will display) or by phone [personal information hidden for safety reasons].

Thanks Andrea

Hi Andrea,

Saw your response.  My property is in Earlwood.  Are you nearby as I would like to discuss sharing hosting in a few months?  My number is[personal information hidden for safety reasons]. Terry

Hi,

I have the same question. Any hosting services in Sydney that you have USED and can highly recommend on that basis? 

Thanks so much,

Stephen

Veronica413
Level 3
Bondi, Australia

Hello @Sandra190 Hello also @Stephen 

I have been managing for several clients building by Word of Mouth and am currently launching AirBondi for the eastern beaches area of Sydney. Where are you based? I would be honoured to help you if I can! Im on Instagram and Facey as well as online - I am sure you will be able to find me if you like to chat more:)

Best wishes

Veronica 

Gold54
Level 1
Sydney, AU

Gold Clean Cleaning Services specializing in providing premium house cleaning services for you and your family. Within JUST 60 seconds, you can book a hassle-free and professional clean.
Our team of trusted and experienced cleaners are on a mission to make cleaning as enjoyable and simple as possible, and that's the way it should be. We offer professional cleaning services throughout Sydney and its surrounding suburbs. We like to think of ourselves as Sydney's very own superheroes, arriving just at the right time to sort out even the messiest of homes.
Clean with us today and receive a house cleaning service like no other. We're 100% insured and bonded and offer an100% happiness - giving you a safe piece of mind.
Experience the difference and book with us today.