Airbnb Widget is not working, android

Gil4
Level 1
Reyrevignes, France

Airbnb Widget is not working, android

The airbnb app works correctly, but the widget does not work at all. All it shows is an error message.

I have re installed the app, and nothing changes.

I have a samsung galaxy works on android .

Do you have the same problem or tutorial to fix it ? Or has the development team been noticed with this problem, will there be an update to solve this bug ?
16 Replies 16
Manuel21
Level 2
Lisbon, Portugal

It's not working for some weeks now. Tried in two phones and no joy.

Same problem here, had Lollipop, not working, made a factory reset on the phone still not working, downgraded and upgraded s.o. with kitkat and marshmallow, same issue.

On the widget appear a notification that an error ocurred, please try again latter with a wifi signal and an exclamation mark.

The app itself works good, but the widget stopped like two weeks ago.

Valentina31
Level 1
Castellammare di Stabia, Italy

I've the same problem for weeks. I've desestalled and reinstalled the app, but doesn't work yet.

It's a problem for an host, because it's impossible replay to client in a few time.

Has airbnb a solution? It's important for us!

Same problem here, and i can not find any solution yet. No news from airbnb?

Host Inbox is not accessible via app on android. It says I have no messages and then switches to travelling application. Very irritating Airbnb as I can only reply to guests via email. This is ongoing for 2 weeks now. Fix it please ASAP

Iphone and Ipad also not working.. iOS updated and app updated..

Widget still not working for months..

same problem here, ios10, not working at all ... very annoying

Breccia0
Level 2
Roanoke, VA

Yeah my widget that shows your calendar and upcoming guests (which I enjoyed having), stopped loading about last fall.  Since then, in the last few months, the widget disappeared entirely from the option to even display it. Did the widget get removed with a recent update to the Airbnb app? I hope not 😞

Samuel-And-Chiara0
Level 3
Lisbon, Portugal

Last update completely removed the widget from my phone... And I'm unable to reinstall it. 

I have the same problem, my phone updated yesterday and the widget disappeared

Same here. Not sure this is an abnb problem. I am checking w Samsung. Then Sprint T-Mobile.

Almost certain it's an Airbnb problem @Dawn-and-Stephen0, I tested on an Asus and Samsung phones. Had the widget installed and the option on the widget menu before the update. Afterwards both haddisappeared...

Carlos3674
Level 2
El Puerto de Santa María, Spain

Frustrating issue. The widget is very useful and it has disappear since few days ago. 

Please Mr Airbnb get this back ASAP 

Thanks.

Cindy-and-Diane0
Level 2
Leadville, CO

At least I know it's not just me.  Please bring back the widget!!