Airbnb payout issue

Airbnb payout issue

I noticed that Airbnb was not emailing me notifications of their payouts and I have not received any payout to my bank for the last 3 guests.  I spoke to Airbnb today which let me know that this is an engineering issue - they are aware of it happening to more many hosts -more than just me.  The customer service agent was not at all helpful.  They have no idea when the problem will be resolved. I asked if it was 3 days, 1 week, 6 months? Meanwhile, I am not paid for guests. The agent said when it is resolved the amount owed will be deposited to my bank and I will receive an email.  

So if you have also noticed this problem, I would suggest contacting them and issuing your grievance.  I feel like there is pressure on hosts to make sure all goes correctly or we are penalized, yet they have no answers when they admit it is a computer glitch on their end.   I am rating them with only 1 star for customer service!

2 Replies 2
Nancy26
Level 3
Delray Beach, FL

Thanks for posting, I will check on my account and bank account.

Becky103
Level 2
St Paul, MN

Hello!

I am currently having payout issues after over a year of being paid perfectly on schedule.  I have a transaction from last weekend that is missing from my transaction history (not in Complete or Future transactions). I also have a payment that should have been processed a couple of days ago, but it has not been.

May I ask if your payout issues were resolved? If so, do you have any updates you could share?

Thanks so much!

Becky