Altering dates and transfering from one listing I have to another - can she transfer the airbnb fee

Caroline39
Level 1
Kyle of Lochalsh, United Kingdom

Altering dates and transfering from one listing I have to another - can she transfer the airbnb fee

My guest wants to change her dates as the conference is in a diff month from the one she booked. My place is booked on those dates but she would like to stay in my other place instead on those new dates. I have agreed to waive  my cancellation fee but she says airbnb will still chage her £55 for cancelling- can she transfer the booking dates and the booking location and so save paying airbnb fees twice for the one booking , and if so how ??

Thank you if anyone can help here. Really keen to open up the dates she no longer wants  asap but need to explain how she can move it all across to the other flat . If that's possible

Any ideas ?

1 Reply 1
Lisa7
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Caroline39 Do not cancel on your end. Your calendar will remain blocked, you will get fined and it will show up as a cancellation on your listing page, turning off potential future guests.

Ok, with that out of the way, I'd call up Airbnb and see if they can manually help out in this situation. The Airbnb contact number should be on the itinerary for that reservation. Best of luck.