Amsterdam

Mieke0
Level 9
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Amsterdam

Hi to all hosts and guests of Airbnb,

As Damir is in Rotterdam we are a group in Amsterdam, called "Hospitality in Amsterdam". We are open for the community but also like to get in touch with all the members of our group. You are from all over the world and we are all reaching out. So let's stay in touch and join the Community.

If ever you intend to come up to Amsterdam you will find about 2750 members that will help you out. Either with an apartment, room or advise. We can meetup, help you around.

So I am looking for Lucas, the man who addressing us on the Airbnb Open about Rio. He was also managing a group in Rio; I liked your story very much and would like to hear from you and like to meet you as I will travel to Rio.

Have fun today!

Mieke

20 Replies 20
Stephan2
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

interessant dat de hele oude community weggegooid is? of kan ik gewoon niet zoeken? Het lijkt er nu op alsof de stekker uit een actieve community is gehaald. @Mieke0 is dat zo?

Mieke0
Level 9

Hi Stephan,

Ja straks stopt de groep Hospitality in Amsterdam; we hebben nu dit community center omdat er veel niet mogelijk was met de oude groepen. Dat hopen ze nu wel te kunnen maar niet alles zal meer zo zijn; wel staan ze heel erg open voor feedback dus laat ajb horen wat je ervan vindt; ik denk dat we de kleinere settings wel gaan missen.

Wel leuk weer wat van je te horen

Mieke

Mirjam0
Level 10

We zijn nu ook actief op een FaceBook pagina:  ' Airbnb Hosts Amsterdam'. En we proberen gewoon hoe we op dit nieuwe platform uit de voeten kunnen!

Mirjam0
Level 10

@Stephan0:  de groep Hospitality In Amsterdam is nog bereikbaar als je  de URL https://www.airbnb.nl/groups/506 invoert. Andere groepen: laat /506 weg.

Mirjam0
Level 10

Airbnb Groepen blijven nog even, telkens wordt de opheffingsdatum verschoven, nu t/m 29 april.

Mirjam0
Level 10

Airbnb Groepen blijven nog even.Telkens wordt het opheffen  uitgesteld, nu t/m 29 april . De link naar de groepen is al lange tijd niet meer te vinden, erg onhandig. De Community Site is ook niet te vinden vanaf je dashboard,  maar als je intypt: www.airbnb.nl/groups krijg je weer verbinding en zie je ook bovenaan een link naar het nieuwe Community Center.'onze' groep  heet Hospitality in Amsterdam .Even de URL opslaan als bookmark/bladwijzer, dan kan je er altijd weer bij.

Mirjam0
Level 10

Airbnb Groepen blijven nog even, Telkens wordt de opheffingsdatum verschoven, nu t/m 29 april . De link naar de groepen is al lange tijd niet meer te vinden.. erg onhandig. De Community Site is ook niet te vinden. Maar als je intypt: www.airbnb.nl/groups krijg je weer verbinding en zie je ook bovenaan een link naar het nieuwe Community Center. www.airbnb.nl/groups/506 is 'onze' groep Hospitality in Amsterdam . Even de URL opslaan als bookmark/bladwijzer, dan kan je er altijd weer bij.

こんにちは!
私は隆則です。
私たちは、2月の終わりにアムステルダムに行きます。
私たちは、アムステルダムのBNBホストになりたいです。

教えてください。
非オランダ人は?アムステルダムのBNBホストすることができます
非オランダのアムステルダムでアパートを借りることはできますか?

Hi Takanory,

I translated yoru message through Google Translate. If I understand you well, you ask if  you can be an Airbnb  host in Amsterdam as a non Dutch person? The answer is Yes!

Can  you rent out your appartement through Airbnb?  You can only rent out your apartement with the owner's permission. You have to be  reistered as an Amsterdam Citizen  on that specific addres that  you rent out.If so,  you can rent out the whole apartement during 60 days per year to max. 4 people . Up to 40% of  your living space  you can rent out  the whole year  to max 4 persons.

Hope that I answered  your question,  if not, please ask!

hi, i read your post and i have a question. from when i have to start counting the 60 days? form the beginning of the 2017? airbnb will vrite me to say that i have rented 60 days and i cannot rent any more days during this year or shoult i take the count by myself?

Enes3
Level 2
Nijmegen, Netherlands

Dear Mirjam,

Do you know whether it's possible to registere my room as B&B in the municipality without a permission from the owner? And in case it is a must, is it an easy process for the owners to give a permit for the B&B? 

Many thanks,

Enes 

Hi Takanori,

Please tell me.
Can a non-Dutch be a BNB host in Amsterdam? Yes if you follow the rules I will explain for you.
Can a non-Dutch rent an apartment in Amsterdam?  Yes for sure: the so called "vrije vestiging" rentals

In Amsterdam there are 2 possibilities to be an Airbnbhost:

1. You rent out the whole apartment and then the council says:

1. You only rent out a room and you are called a B&B in Amsterdam and then this will apply:
  • no more then 4 guests
  • 360 days a year
  • Need to pay tourist taxes as well
  • You need to live and be in the apartment during their stay 

Most of the rules you can find on the website of Amsterdam: http://www.iamsterdam.com/en/

We can meet if you want when you are in Amsterdam; I will be here till March 2 and then also gone for a short holiday.

Mieke

Dear Mieke,

The information was informative for me However I have different situation.

1- I am the owner of the house.

2- I live in the appartment and only wantto rent out one room in three room appartment.

3- My Assosiation is not reply to my question and not giving me written permission to rent the room.

what is the possiblility to rent the room via airbnb??

can I still host ??

Valerie14
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Can someone please advsie the link where you can register with the KvK?