Anybody else finding the new calendar broken?

Dennis29
Level 2
Washington, DC

Anybody else finding the new calendar broken?

Hey guys,

I have 6 listings and changed the names so that they can be sorted in the way that work best for me, i.e. rooms in order of importance, then house, etc.

Same goes for my parents. They have 20 listings, and have made changes and were used to their listings.

With the new design everything is out of order, looks huge, and to change the prices on individual days one would have to click 4-5 times vs 2 times before.

Is there any way to sort the listings, or return to the old design? The new design is just repulsive, no disrespect to the designers but it is a lot harder to use now.

2 Replies 2
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Dennis29,

Lovely to meet you.

There has been some discussion on this topic elsewhere in the Community Center, here are a couple of threads you might like to take a look at: here or here. 

Hope this helps. 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Totally agree that the single line format that shows less than  week at a time is horrid!!!!

AirBNB: PLEASE give us back the old "box" format that shows a month at a time. 
At the very least make it an option, but I suspect most hosts would prefer the old format.