Athens, Greece management company

Nikos22
Level 2
Athens, Greece

Athens, Greece management company

Hey guys, 

I am an Airbnb Superhost, renting my apartment in Athens, Greece for a couple of years, in a really central location, 10 minutes away from Acropolis. Since it is really busy all year through, and I want to offer my guests the best accomodation I can, I always needed a management company to take over. I have tried some of the companies available, but I was never fully satisfied, since either I wouldn't be delivered what I was promised, or, there would be exaggerated fees for the provided services. However, 3 months ago, a friend of mine recommended me a management company, Nexus Getaways, which offers amazing services (neither me, nor any of my guests ever had even a minor complain) at the lowest price of the market (10% for full management). They also provide services that no other company offers eg. like guest verification and personalized key collection on check out, which really make me feel safe that my property is being really cared after. I just felt that I had to share my positive experience with other fellow Hosts, since I have been through this tiring process of trying to find a trust worthy and reasonably priced management company, for a long time.  

7 Replies 7
Liva7
Level 2
Athens, Greece

Hello Nicos, I am looking for someone to check in guests, do laundry and cleaning for a small studio in Victoria. If you have any leads, please, let me know!

Best wishes,

Liva

Danielle199
Level 2
Amsterdam, Netherlands

hELLO! PLEASE GIVE ME SOME RECOMANDATHIONS IN ATHENS FOR 2 APARTMENTS

Pani2
Level 1
Johannesburg, South Africa

Kalimera Niko,

Hope you well. Niko, my name is Panayioti and i am from South Africa. I am planning on turning my flat in Kalithea in Athens into an airbnb early in 2020.

Would you be in a position to assist me?

I will be in Athens at the end of Feb and hoping we can meet to discuss a possible co hosting partnership.

my email address is otirah@gmail.com and my number is +27832982686. You can whats app me anytime

Efgaristo poli

Pani

John1561
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

I have an apartment in Exarchia and am seeking a management company.  I have emailed the company you have recommended.  Wondering if anyone has any other reputable company referrals.

Best,

Johnny

HI! DID YOU FAINDED?

If anyone is looking for a management company in Victoria, BC, Canada give me a shout 🙂 I am the founder of Host Happy, and we handle everything to do with your AirBnB for you - cleaning, restocking, laundry, guest check-in and check-out, guest communication, listing details, photography, emergency repairs, etc.

Danielle199
Level 2
Amsterdam, Netherlands

HELLO TO EVERYONE!

PLEASE IF SOME ONE HERE HAVE RECOMENDATHION WITH GOOD MENAGMENT COMPANY LET ME KNOW!