Becoming a co-host

Becoming a co-host

I am co- hosting for a lady in my city, but I would like to host for other people in my city. How do I become a co-host through AirBnb for people to find me?

6 Replies 6
Nancy294
Level 2
North Vancouver, Canada

I am interested in co-hosting for others too. Any input how to do so?

Michael1037
Level 1
Millstadt, IL

How do I become a co-host

Nula0
Level 2
Knysna, South Africa

i wish to become a co host in my area i have gone into just says on waiting list so does this mean there are enough co hosts in this area as have never heard of any 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Nula0

I think you will need to contact Airbnb for an answer on this on.

However there is nothing to stop you from advertising your co-hosting services directly to hosts in you area.

Nula0
Level 2
Knysna, South Africa

thank you , i did run a self catering  guesthouse with 4 units but this property burnt down in June with a Fire that affected whole area 600+ houses were lost in Knysna alone , re are not rebuilding  i am still  a host for 1 unit t my home address , and i am advertising in my area  through tourism , but a lot of Air bnb  places are not on these platforms so that is why i am trying to   reach out to these hosts , i have been using Air bnb for 5years  along with many other sites . Do you know how i can contact Air bnb  direct is there an email  help address 

Mark509
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

I am an experienced host in London and would love to help others hosts co-host when they are not able to. Let me know. Mark