Billing Postal Code (required)

Answered!
Brendon0
Level 1
Randburg, South Africa

Billing Postal Code (required)

I am trying to make a payment and keep getting this error message, Billing Postal Code (required), please can someone help me Ive searched everywhere.

1 Best Answer
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Brendon0 What Airbnb is trying to do is determine the country of the issuing credit card so that the payment currency can be determined.  I don't know what is causing the problem, either because of the device you are using or perhaps South Africa doesn't have Billing Postal code.  My advice is to contact Airbnb so they can help you overcome this frustrating situation.  Twitter @airbnbhelp is the fastest way to get this done, but there are other options too: 

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165/highligh...

View Best Answer in original post

101 Replies 101

Hello, did u manage to book using Malaysia postcode? I tried but still cant

Did you make it? I'm facing this problem also

what is the zipcode for malaysia?

Hi, did u make it to book using Malaysia postcode? im having the same problem

@Adlina0  Did you try putting an extra 0 in the start of the zip code? This has worked for some. 

will do. thank you! 🙂

did you solve this problem? I cannot process my payment because of this. it's keep declined

hi i cant solve my paymet because of the postal code too. anyone knows how to settle it?

Hi @Amiera0 . Did you solve the problem?

Hi I’m facing the same problem, can you teach me how to solve with payment method? 

Danial4
Level 2
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

Does it work ? I dont know why mine doesnt work. Im from Malaysia too

Billing code is postal code on you identity card or your registration address at card's bank.. my booking was succceed. 

Can you teach me how to solve this? 

where can i check  the regist adress?

Dah buat still tak boleh juga 🥲