Blanket recommendation?

Talla1
Level 1
Charlotte, NC

Blanket recommendation?

Hello! I’m new to frequent hosting and I’m hoping some more experienced hosts can help me with a blanket question. What is the best blanket to put on the beds? I’ve tried duvets and they are a pain to remove and put back in the blanket each time. This is what I always used with periodic rentals (no biggie to do this once a month or so - but irritating to do twice a week...). Now I’m using a combo of a lightweight coverlet and fleece blanket, but both are taking way longer than expected to dry (like 2-3 cycles in the dryer). 

Who has discovered a nice quality but not crazy expensive easy to launder blanket for their beds?! Thanks for any help!

Talla

3 Replies 3
Bill371
Level 1
Oxford, MS

I’m interested in this as well. 

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Talla1@Bill371 

I "triple sheet" my beds. Trying goggling it. It’s a method that’s used in many hotels. I have a down feather comforter and secure it on the bed with 2 sheets. I do not wash the feather blanket between every guest because the sheets act as a duvet that can be very easily removed.

Any other suggestion on this? I am also looking for a warm blanket that can be washed quite often.