Boston regulations

Daniel1300
Level 1
Boston, MA

Boston regulations

Would like to hear from other hosts in BOSTON

Who are no longer legally allowed to do rentals in their homes as of Jan 2, what are our options besides cancelling all our reservations and shutting down?

4 Replies 4
Michael2413
Level 3
North Andover, MA

Well, we are allowed to continue to use airbnb up until September 1.  It appears the new State regulations would require taxing but that only affects us in that it is passed on to the guests.

Emelyn1
Level 2
Boston, MA

Hi Daniel, did you had an answer to this dilemma? I'm in the same situation. 

@Emelyn1  @Daniel1300 has shut his AirBNB down judging by his calendar. I suppose you could continue to list your place, but you will get shut down and then fined. Perhaps a more criminal mind than mine could  figure out how to break this law successfully.

Kristian104
Level 2
Boston, MA

@Daniel1300  & @Emelyn1  my name is Kristian Kotov, and I work as a Leasing Manager over at Nextgen Realty. If you're looking to exit the business, and would like to break your lease or sell their apartment, please get in touch with me at *sensitive information hidden*

with the new airbnb laws in place, there are many ways we can help address your concerns. Please contact me for more information.