CO Co-Host Search

Megan432
Level 2
Denver, CO

CO Co-Host Search

Hi Community!

I know this has been posted about but I'm reallly hitting a dead end here and am hoping for some suggestions!  I live in Denver (tons of co-hosts!) looking for a co-host in Bailey, CO or maybe Conifer since it's close by.  I am wondering how other hosts have found great co-hosts in cities that they do not live in, especially smaller cities?  I can't seem to find an associated FB page or means to reach out locally.  I'm wondering if I should go down the path of reaching out to other hosts in the area but I see a bit of a conflict of interest there and so am heistant.  Any suggestions or out of the box thoughts?

Thanks!
Megan

4 Replies 4
Cohost1
Level 3
Littleton, CO

Hey Megan,

Would love the opportunity to chat with you about your cohosting needs. We are cohost.com. We have several properties in Pine, and Conifer that we manage for references. Please ping me if you would like to set up a call and discuss your needs

Thanks

Trey
Cohost.com
Director of Real Estate & Development
Realtor ® / Broker Associate
Alyssa122
Level 2
San Marcos, CA

Hi Megan!

Check out hostingmade-easy.com

We can help manage properties in any area and take the stress off of you temporarily or year-round!

Alyssa 

Cohost1
Level 3
Littleton, CO

@Megan432 - Hey just wanted to follow up to see if you got any support to find a cohost. Please let us know if we can help in any way.

Thanks

Trey
Cohost.com
Director of Real Estate & Development
Realtor ® / Broker Associate
Nicola2456
Level 2
Salzburg, Austria

Aearching for a CO-HOST IN SALZBURG austria. Anybody there?