CO HOST FUENGIROLA-MIJAS

CO HOST FUENGIROLA-MIJAS

Hello! My name is Carmen and I'm co-host of my husband apartment in Fuengirola. As I have more time, I manage myself, the check-in, contact with the guests, cleaning, and maintenance during the stay. As you can see in the profile, the guests have finished their holidays happy with the treatment received and the conditions of the apartment (https://www.airbnb.es/rooms/23893033?location=Fuengirola%2C%20M%C3%A1laga&check_in = 2019-01-14 & check _...

If you are looking for a person to help you get the most out of your apartment, I will be happy to work with you. I'm a kind, educated and serious person. I have my own vehicle.

Best Regards!!   🙂

7 Replies 7
Tiina2
Level 2
Hämeenlinna, Finland

Hello Carmen,

We are just starting our Airbnb in the central of Fuengirola 

we are from Finland and now here in Fuengirola.

And during this time we are not here we obviously need help.

Do you think you have a possibility to see us and what is the price you are asking for your help?

Best regards 

Tiina and Risto

Hello Tiina and Risto. Thank you for contacting me, I'll be Happy to work with you. I'm out of Fuengirola for a few days and I'll be back on next Wednesday. We can meet then, so we can Talk about the details and decide between a percentage  of benefits, or a fix amount per month. Here have my phone number in case you decide to set an appointment: 647616376

Thank you, best regards

Tiina2
Level 2
Hämeenlinna, Finland

Hello Carmen,

Thank you for your response and yes we can meet each other on Wednesday or Thursday.

just give me a call when you are back in Fuengirola.

Tiina +358456304177

Great! I'll call you Next weekend. Thank you 🙂

Sorry,I meant I'll call you Next week.

Tiina2
Level 2
Hämeenlinna, Finland

Okay:)

Andres191
Level 1
Fuengirola, Spain

Hi, are you still acrive?