CO-Host Toronto, Ontario

Natasha154
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

CO-Host Toronto, Ontario

Hi all, been as a host for 2 years now for my own unit at Yonge and Sheppard, positive reviews + superhost. Looking for more places to host in Toronto area.  If you have no time  I can be your co-host. 

5 Replies 5
Sophie692
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Hi Natasha, I have several listings and am looking for a cohost. Could you email me at **** if you are interested?

Best,

Sophie

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – to send a direct message here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hi @Sophie692 are you still looking for a Co-Host? I would love to help! I am in Toronto

hi to all of you, my name is nelson bermeo and I`m new in Airbnb, I would like to get some friends allready with Aibnb, so I could iterchange ideas and experiences....I'll be flad to hear from you, and I put my place in your consideration for vacation, business or pleasure than's bye

Hi I am looking for host for my home Bathurst and Steeles 3 bdrm and furnished thanks 

Greetings All, My name is Samuel and am looking for a co-host in the Eglinton East, Scarborough area..in Toronto..Thanks! Please email to **[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]